Make Money With Crypto: 10 Ways To Earn Bitcoin and Other Crypto With Binance Earn

 


Make Money With Crypto: 10 Ways To Earn Bitcoin and Other Crypto With Binance Earn

Stop holding idle assets and put your crypto to work. Here are 10 ways to earn passive income with crypto on Binance Earn. 

The cryptocurrency market is quickly evolving, and investing in crypto is not just about buying and holding. Although holding proves to be one of the best and safest investment strategies over the last 10+ years of Bitcoin’s existence, there’s much more to be done with your holdings than just to hodl. 

Binance Earn is a portfolio of cryptocurrency products designed to provide you with passive income on your idle assets. With Binance Earn, you can start saving, staking, or even becoming a liquidity provider in DeFi markets to earn passive income on bitcoin, stablecoins, altcoins, and more. And, only on Binance, we even support earning opportunities for fiat currencies. 

At the time of writing, $4.2 billion worth of crypto assets currently on Binance Earn with $70 million worth of total rewards distributed in 2020. Binance Earn has more than 270,000 daily active users and investors and the number is rising. The active stablecoins volume on Liquid Swap reached $128 million, and over $22 billion in funds are locked in DeFi in Binance as of late 2020.

Currently, you can boost your passive earnings with 10 different products with different yield potential and risk levels. The general rule is that the products with higher risk-reward come with higher yield, while lower-risk products come with lower yield. For the purpose of this article, we ordered the products from lowest to highest risk.

*Actual as of January 18, 2021. Yield may be affected by market movements. Do your own research (DYOR) before subscribing to Earn products.

Flexible Terms - Subscribe Whenever You Want, Redeem Anytime.

1. Flexible Savings

Stake 24 popular tokens, including BTC, ETH, USDT, or BNB and earn interest and rewards. You can subscribe to this product or redeem your rewards at any time. With a total value locked of more than $3 billion, Flexible Savings is a go-to product for everyone. 

Minimum Investment: No minimum

Fees: Zero fees 

APY: Dynamic APY (0.5% - 15%)

Rewards Distribution: Daily

Risk Level: None, guaranteed capital earnings

(Get 10% Bonus on all your investments. Click 👇👇👇)


2. BNB Vault

Earn rewards on your unused BNB with BNB Vault aggregator that combines the best of Launchpool, Savings and DeFi Staking. Do it conveniently in a one-click experience. Watch our BNB Vault tutorial video to learn more.

Minimum investment: No minimum

Fees: Zero fees

APY: Dynamic APY (at least BNB flexible savings’ APR)

Distribution: Daily 

Risk level: None, guaranteed capital earnings


3. Launchpool

Stake BNB, BUSD, BTC, and other assets and receive the newest tokens coming to Binance as they are released. Stay ahead of the curve and get your hands on some of the most popular upcoming IEO and DeFi tokens, including the recent BTCST token on Launchpool.

Minimum Investment: Based on individual Launchpool offers

Fees: Zero fees

APY: Dynamic APY

Historical Performance: Up to 110% with BEL & WING tokens

Distribution: Manual redemption

Risk Level: None, guaranteed capital earnings 

How to use Launchpool

Fixed Terms - Lock Your Assets and Get Higher Yields.

4. Fixed Savings

Save 24 popular tokens in crypto, including BTC, ETH, USDT, or BNB, for 7-90 day lock-up periods and earn increased yields on your stakes. You can subscribe anytime, but you can only redeem your rewards after the lock-up period.  Much like a bond in traditional investing; it’s that simple!

Minimum Investment: $100

Fees: Zero fees

APY: Dynamic APY (5-15%)

Distribution: Daily

Risk Level: None, guaranteed capital earnings.

How to use Fixed Savings 


5. Locked Staking

Start staking with a low entry of only 10 USDT worth of tokens and reap higher rewards and additional benefits. Redeem in advance without losing your original stake (give up your previous staking rewards) or paying early-redemption fees. Choose between 30 different Proof-of-Stake (POS) tokens including, EOS, DOT, or ADA, and earn rewards with little risk. 

Minimum investment: Starting at 10 USDT worth of tokens

Fees: Zero fees

APY: Dynamic APY determined by the total staked pool volume; up to 102%.

Distribution: Daily

Risk Level: None, guaranteed capital earnings. 

How to use Staking (Get 10% Bonus on all your investments. Click 👇👇👇)


6. Activities

Earn rewards for the things you already do such as staking and saving crypto. Binance Earn offers occasional special savings products for individual cryptocurrencies. Complete the activity before it is fully subscribed and see your yield automatically appear in your spot wallet after the activity is complete. 

Activity example from past Earn offers

Minimum Investment: Determined by each product’s lot size.

Fees: Zero fees

APY: Fixed, depending on the activity

Distribution: Periodical, depending on the activity

Risk Level: None, guaranteed capital earnings.

How to use Binance Savings Activities

7. ETH 2.0 Staking

Stake Ethereum (ETH) and get rewards for supporting the ETH 2.0 network upgrade. Earn interest from ETH blockchain staking rewards. Redeem BETH pegged on 1:1 basis to your ETH stake and maximize your earnings. 

Minimum Investment:  0.0001 ETH

Fees: Zero Fees

APY: Dynamic APY determined by the Ethereum network

Distribution: Daily

Risk Level: None

Safe and secure ETH staking on Binance. Earn up to 20% APY!

(Get 10% Bonus on all your investments. Click 👇👇👇)


High-Risk Terms - Maximize Your Earnings.

8. DeFi Staking

Earn passive income without technical knowledge, hardware, or the need to manage your private keys and wallets. Stake BTC, BUSD, DAI, USDT, or BNB, and start yield farming.  All funds and monitored by Binance’s real-time systems. Select between fixed and flexible terms.

Minimum Investment: Depending on different staked tokens (as low as 100 USD)

Fees: Zero fees

APY: Dynamic APY of up to 60%

Distribution: Daily 

Risk Level: High

What is DeFi Staking?

9. Dual Investment

Lock BTC, USDT, or BUSD in a savings yield product, and increase your earnings even more with the volatility of market price on your crypto holdings. If the volatility of your crypto holdings is in a certain gap, so that your earnings exceed the savings rate, you’ll get the higher amount. If the market price on your crypto holdings dips or your earnings don’t exceed the savings rate, your holding may change to another asset.

Minimum investment: No minimum threshold; with upper limit depending on each offer

Fees: Zero fees

APY: Fixed RoR with floating returns based on the specific asset price

Distribution: Upon delivery date

Risk Level: No capital earnings guarantee. Risk lies in asset price volatility.

What is Dual Savings? What are the advantages?

10. Liquid Swap

If you have asset management needs, add assets and redeem rewards at any time. Choose between stable and innovative pools with different risk levels and yields, and become a liquidity provider by adding sable coins and fiat currencies to the liquidity pools.

Minimum investment: $10 for USDT/BUSD

Fees: 0.04%

APY: Stable: up to 12.8% on the USDT/DAI pool; Innovative: up to 24% on the ETH/BUSD pool.

Distribution: Real-time distribution

Risk level: High

How to Earn Passive Income with Crypto on Binance Liquid Swap.T




11 nhận xét:

  1. I’m here to share a testimony on how the world ethical hack helps me with the blank ATM card that change my life within a week.That change my life from poverty to success i never believe it was like a dream to me, i went online in search for job and i saw different comments of people testifying on how they become rich by getting a blank ATM card from a hacker called Scott .But i never believe. but i was confuse i just need money to pay my bills and take care of my family so i said to be a rich man is all about risk so i take the risk and i contacted the hacker, And still doubt but i say let me try and risk it, and i ask for the blank ATM card, and will agree on the terms and condition. And it was sent to me and i withdraw $5000 daily with it, it was a greatest surprise to me a very big thanks to this hacker called, the world ethical hack, If you are in need of getting the blank ATM card contact me on email now. mrscottblankATMcard@gmail.com

    Trả lờiXóa
    Trả lời
    1. GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... EMAIL: officialhackingcompany@gmail.com

      I want to testify about official hacking company blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how official blank atm cards send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. ( officialhackingcompany@gmail.com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. official hacking company is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

      Email: officialhackingcompany@gmail.com

      Xóa
    2. Scott Thomas Hacking Company Newly Produced Blank ATM with powerful Hacking Technique that will withdraw Money all over the globalatmcardhackingservice@gmail.com  .Apply for  Blank ATM Today, Make your withdraw any amount of money worldwide;. This card are both in Visa and Mastered Cards. It works at any ATM machine that accept Visa/mastered card worldwide. Hacking and taking money directly from ATM Machine with the use of ATM programmed card which runs in automatic mode by Blank ATM and Hacking Company..I am sure a lot of us are still not aware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card.. An ATM card that can change your financial status within few days.Hacking is leading Hacking Company worldwide with 100% Guaranteed, Helping and resolving world poverty , Our Aim is to help poor and needing, change world suffering due to Collaboration of Company world, Combination of Five Countries to produced  Company ,...You are next in Line, Change your life , get Richer and eliminate poor living/ Poverty.Here are the only ways to contact the  Company: globalatmcardhackingservice@gmail.com

      Xóa
    3. iI’m lauriel from New York, United States. I lost my job a few months back after my divorce with my wife. I tried everything positive to make sure I took good care of my kids but all failed, and I was in debt which makes everything worse. I was kicked out of my home and i had to live with my neighbor after pleading with her to allow me to stay with her for some days while I figured out how to get a home which she agreed to, but no one was willing to help anymore. I bumped into this page from google and I was excited about this, then I contacted the hackersBill Dean. I had just $200, so I pleaded with them to help me because of my condition but they never accepted. I believed in this, so I managed to pawn a few things and got $500. I ordered the $10,000 card and I got my card delivered to me by Ups 4 days later. I never believed my eyes! I was excited and upset as well, I managed to withdraw $2000 on the ATM and $2500 the second day. I went to Walmart and a grocery store and bought a couple of things for $3000. The card got blocked the third day and I contacted them and I was told it's a mistake from my end. I’m so happy, I have started all over again and have a good apartment with my kids you can contact him through is via email (globalatmcardhackingservice@gmail.com)or his whatsap contact (+1 301-887-5071) 

      Xóa
  2. Recording success in Cryptocurrency Bitcoin is not just buying and holding till when bitcoin sky-rocks, this has been longed abolished by intelligent traders ,mostly now that bitcoin bull is still controlling the market after successfully defended the $50,000support level once again ad this is likely to trigger a possible move towards $60,000 resistance area regardless the dip.However , it's is best advice you find a working strategy by hub/daily signals that works well in other to accumulate and grow a very strong portfolio ahead. I have been trading with Mr Carlos daily signals and strategy, on his platform, and his guidance makes trading less stressful and more profit despite the recent fluctuations. I was able to easily increase my portfolio in just 3weeks of trading with his daily signals, growing my 0.2BTC to 2.2BTC. Mr Carlos daily signals are very accurate and yields a great positive return on investment. I really enjoy trading with him and I'm still trading with him, He is available to give assistance to anyone who love crypto trading and beginners in bitcoin investment , I would suggest you contact him on WhatsApp: +1(424)285-0682 and telegram : @IEBINARYFXfor inquires and profitable trading platform systems. Bitcoin is taking over the world.

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... EMAIL: officialhackingcompany@gmail.com

    I want to testify about official hacking company blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how official blank atm cards send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. ( officialhackingcompany@gmail.com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. official hacking company is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

    Email: officialhackingcompany@gmail.com

    Trả lờiXóa
  4. Have you pay your necessary BILLS? Do you need money? Do you want a better way to transform your own life? My name his Elizabeth Maxwell. I am here to share with you about Mr OSCAR WHITE new system of making others rich with not less than two to three days.I was in search of a job opportunity on the internet when i come across his aid on a blogs that i was on to, talking on how he can help the needy with a programmed BLANK ATM CARD.I thought it was a scam or normal gist but i never had a choice than to contact him cause i was seriously in need of Finance for Business.I contacted him on the CARD, and not less than a minute he respond and give me the necessary information’s on how to get the card. My friends, today am a sweet happy woman with good business and a happy family. I charge you not to live by ignorance.Try and get an ATM card today through (MR OSCAR WHITE)and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this card. This ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in the world.It has really changed my life and now I can say I’m rich because I am a living testimony. The less money I get in a day with this card is $15,000.Every now and then money keep pumping into my account. Although is illegal, there is no risk of being caught, as it is programmed so that it can not trace you, but also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you.. I urge you to contact him on the BLANK ATM CARD. For details on how to get yours today, email hackers Below:

    email address is oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com

    whats-app +1(513)-299-8247.

    Trả lờiXóa
  5. Testimony on how I received my programmed blank atm card to withdraw a maximum of $6,000 daily.

    I would without reservation recommend working with Official Hackig Company, My Name is Rosharon Programmed Blank Atm Card is no longer a news or a new trend I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank Atm Card all because of what I heard about it online everything seems too good to be true, But I was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got a Programmed Blank Atm Card from Official Hacking Company & today we both confirmed it really works, without delay I gave it a go. Ever since then I've been able to make a with-drawer of $6,000 daily from the Programmed Atm Card. I'm so excited that ever since I ordered & paid for the delivery of the Programmed Atm Card, I didn't get scammed & now I have been able to arrange my life with this Programmed Atm Card, I own a House & a business now kindly contact them today for more inquiries and enlightenment via E-mail: officialhackingcompany@gmail.com

    Your Satisfaction is their Aim and your working with them will be of a good experience, kindly contact them today for more inquiries and enlightenment via E-mail: officialhackingcompany@gmail.com

    Trả lờiXóa
  6. Get BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it's not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: jimleehacker07@gmail.com for you to get your own Programmed Card today

    Trả lờiXóa
  7. Hello,
    We are a professional Cyber Tech credit team with a large ring around
    the globe infected with more than 3 million debit malware and
    skimmers, we get a blank ATM card and load them with a lot of money
    quickly and safely, with which one can withdraw Cash either in euros or
    Swiss franc from ATM and can be used by any POS system
    Note: Our cards are Illegal but trust me its 100% safe
    Contact: calvin grayson
    Email: officialblankatmservice@gmail.com

    Trả lờiXóa

  8. HOW I MADE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WITH $1,000 VIA BITCOIN TRADING EXPERT
    It's been more than a month of constant happy returns from all the investments I have made with David Benjamin after a saw a review on Quora. My first investment of $1,000 got me $9,300 in an amazing few days. I saw a few reviews on here and decided to add mine to guide and inspire someone to make that right decision to invest and trust this expert trader with skills and enhanced software to navigate the market. Contact on davidbenjaminexptrader@outlook.com or on WhatsApp +1 408 500 0775

    Trả lờiXóa

Được tạo bởi Blogger.